Thursday, June 5, 2008

Pre-order "For The Love of Light" now!


Pre-order "For The Love of Light" now!
Originally uploaded by cyan blue


25 photographers, 10 countries, 50 photographs, 110 pages - one medium.

Hi friends! As you may know, I was asked to contribute two photographs, along with 24 other superb artists, to a celebration of the life of the Polaroid photograph. The expression of our shared love for this sadly doomed medium is "For the Love of Light" - a beautiful book designed and edited by the very talented Jen Altman.

We are now taking pre-orders for the limited edition, individually numbered run of the book. Each book in the initial run will also come with a limited edition 5x5" print.

You can pre-order your copy and find out more about this fantastic project by visiting the website: www.fortheloveoflight.com

I hope you can join us on our journey!

2 comments:

katie diana said...

I want/need this book desperately... any insight on how to get it?!?

Mat said...

Hi Kate. I'm not sure if the initial limited edition of 500 has sold out - I'll make some enquiries for you.
Could you write me on mat{at}cyanblue.co.uk and give me a contact email?
Cheers!